General Terms and Conditions of AspectWorks, s.r.o. (hereinafter GTC)
(valid from 1st September 2017)
- Contracting parties are the Provider and the Customer. The Provider is AspectWorks, s.r.o, Pod Vápenkou 292, 252 44, Psáry, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague under file number 109304 C (hereinafter only the “Provider”).
- Matters not discussed in these GTC will be resolved according to Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended.
Application and Contract creation
- Application is to be understood as the unilateral act of Customer addressed to the Provider via the application form found on the website konference.aspectworks.com.
- If not stated otherwise it is necessary/essential to apply at the latest one day before the start of the educational event.
- It is not possible to register more applicants in one application form. For registration of multiple persons, please fill the required number in the filed “notes” or contact us directly at email@example.com.
- The registration becomes valid once the confirmation email is sent to the applicant’s email address that has been provided in the application form.
- The Provider accepts and processes the applications in the order in which they were delivered. The Provider informs the Customer at once if the capacity of the given course has been filled, if not enough participants is registered, or if the event is for some other serious reason cancelled. In that case the Provider will offer the Customer an alternative to the cancelled course.
- Change or cancellation of the Contract is possible only if legal requirements are met and only in written form.
Cancellation of application
- The application may be cancelled only in written form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price and payment terms
- By submitting the application, the Customer accepts the contract price stated in the offer of the educational event. Such price will be invoiced as soon as possible after the confirmation of the registration.
- In case the Customer is current AspectWorks client, who has purchased either licences or services, please contact email@example.com for more information about the price.
- The participation fee needs to be paid to the bank account provided in the invoice. It is necessary to state the variable symbol that can be found on the invoice as well.
- The participation fee does not include VAT. It does however include all additional costs such as refreshments.
- The Customer is obliged to pay the participation fee according to invoice data at the latest by the due date stated in the invoice.
- If the participation fee is not paid in time, the Customer will be charged interest in the amount of 0,5% of the due amount for every day of delay.
Changes in the organization of an educational event
- The Provider reserves the right to change the date of the event, in which case the Provider will immediately inform the Customer.
- The Customer is entitled a refund if he/she cancels the registration within 3 days from when the Provider informed the Customer about the change of the date of the event. In this case the Provided will refund the Customer by the end of the calendar month following the month in which the cancellation took place by transfer to the Customers account from which the payment was received. In case of cancellation later than within the 3 days after the notice, the Customer is not entitled to refund.
- The Provider reserves the right to change the time of the beginning and end of the event as well as the place of the event. The Provider is obliged to inform the Customer of the changes at the latest one day before the event, using the contact provided in the application.
- The Provider reserves the right to replace the instructor so as he/she meets the expertise level needed for respective educational event.
Certificate of participation on an educational event
- After the completion of the course, each participant has a right to receive a Certificate of participation on an educational event. This certificate is distributed at the place of the event.
Exclusion of liability
- The Provider does not take accountability for deficiencies in services provided by a third party, that is utilized during the Provider’s own educational services.
- The Provider does not take accountability for any harm, loss, and damage to participants of educational events or such events that has been caused by the participants. Such costs caused by above mentioned circumstances will be borne entirely by the participant.
Personal data protection
- The Customer agrees that the Provider will use the personal data acquired in connection with a contractual relationship and the application, for marketing and business purposes in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended.
- The Customer may withdraw his/her consent at any time in written form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These GTC are valid and effective as of 1st September 2017.